Have you heard about Vantage Trial? See below what early users have to say.
But first, a quick summary.
provides free, 30-day access to Teradata Vantage* in the cloud for analysts, developers, and operations personnel. Featuring easy-to-use web-based tools and applications for performing advanced analytics, the trial provides a taste of what customers get with their paid subscriptions to Vantage in the cloud.
Across job functions, industry verticals, and geographic regions, Vantage Trial users have expressed delight with their experiences.
Here are a few paraphrased comments
from post-trial user feedback sessions:
- “This will revolutionize the way things are done. The additional functionality is really easy to use and will eliminate many of the manual workarounds we currently have in place.”
- “I appreciate that a wide variety of predictive modeling was available; it was great to be able to analyze according to scenario.”
- “I had fun with it, and it was much easier to use than other similar things I have tried.”
- “It was easy and fast to explore and test the functionalities of Vantage.”
- “I enjoyed the ability to use Jupyter Notebook with Teradata SQL.”
- “It is full of analytical capabilities to create value from data.”
It’s apparent that the first batch of Vantage Trial users have been delighted.
More About Vantage Trial
Vantage Trial comes preloaded with ready-to-use examples for three key user types: business analysts, data scientists / developers, and IT operations. Users get easy access to:
- Teradata Vantage: Teradata’s flagship software with Native Object Store integration for performing analytics that span data warehouses and cloud object storage data lakes such as Amazon S3, Azure Blob, Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS) Gen2, and Google Cloud Storage.
- Preloaded use cases and data: Includes financial services customer journey, indoor sensor analysis, manufacturing defect analysis, behavior prediction and pathing, deep history analysis, and more.
- Analyst: Intuitive point-and-click interface for business analysts and citizen data scientists to perform and operationalize advanced analytics without coding.
- Editor: A web-based environment for SQL developers to run queries, create scripts, and upload/save data.
- Console: An operational dashboard for cloud and IT administrators to monitor and manage Vantage, including the ability to scale up/down and out/in.
- JupyterHub: Open-source tool for executing Python, R, and SQL code on Vantage, enabling developers and data scientists to create, execute, and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and narrative text.
With Vantage Trial, there’s no need to download software, get security permissions, or provide credit card information. The environment is completely free, self-contained, and easy to access.
Users can take advantage of the preloaded data or upload their own data to see how Vantage advanced analytics functions enable faster evaluation and reduced time-to-value. There is no limit to the number or complexity of queries that may be submitted. A comprehensive set of FAQs is available here
To request a free trial of Teradata Vantage, go to Teradata.com/Vantage/Trial/Sign-Up
or contact your Teradata account team.
I encourage you to check it out – and then let me know what you think!
* What is Teradata Vantage, you ask?
is the leading multi-cloud data analytics software platform that unifies data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics. Enterprise-scale companies can eliminate silos and cost-effectively query all their data, all the time, to get a complete view of their business.
Vantage is the only data warehouse and analytics platform to provide consistent features and software across on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments across the top three public cloud vendors – AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud – offering maximum flexibility and choice to its data-driven customers.